> WHY DUBAI?
| Situated on
the Persian Gulf coast of the United Arab Emirates,
Dubai has a hot and, at times, humid climate with a
diverse and multicultural society. Dubai has the largest
population and is the second largest emirate by area,
after Abu Dhabi. Its estimated to consist of a fast
growing foreign workforce of over 80% due to the
worldwide attention it has attracted through innovative
real estate projects, sports events and the obvious
emergence as the worlds leading business hub.
Dubai is a bustling centre of excellence,
recognized as the commercial capital. The government has
increased spending on job creation and infrastructure
expansion and is opening up its utilities to greater
private sector involvement.
The UAE is an
open economy with a Cosmopolitan lifestyle known for its
high quality offices and residential accommodations and
first class hotels, hospitals, schools, and shops.
Since the discovery of oil in the UAE more than 30
years ago, Dubai is recognized for its attractive
investment incentives, stable economy, superb
communications and an added bonus of a tax-free
lifestyle for leisure, pleasure and business.
- No corporate or income taxes
- No foreign exchange controls or trade
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Safety and security comes first
- World class telecommunications and IT
- House to 8th wonder of the world (Palm Trilogy)
and world’s tallest tower(Burj
- Straightforward Legal framework for companies
- Sophisticated Banking and Financial services
- Free enterprise system
- Business Setup Service Range
- Business Consultancy
- Business Center
- Business Acquisition